Thread: Trade Deadline
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2004   #24
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover
Green Bay has a need for a QB, I'll accept Ragone lacks NFL experience, but he does possess all the tools, either way I'm fine with it , just an

http://www.jsonline.com/packer/news/oct04/265270.asp
Green Bay got O'Sullivan in the McKenzie trade. They aslo have Nall, and Brett. I'm not so sure they need another QB this season, and as others have stated there are many other more experienced backup QBs in the NFL teams would look to before they'd go after Ragone. Any move for Brees by the Packers will likely come at seasons end when he becomes a FA. That way they won't have to compensate the Chargers.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote