View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006   #1
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The 2006 High School Football Thread

Personally, I am as excited about the beginning of football season from high school all the way through the pros.

I especially enjoy cheering, encouraging and congratulating the high school kids including the dance teams, cheerleaders and band on their accomplishments. I applaud those who put forth the effort that could include serious injury, to provide entertainment in their respective communities at affordable prices.

2005 HS football thread
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote