View Single Post
Old 10-10-2004   #105
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47040 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOgre
I hope my streak ends this week. I'm 4-0 so far on picking the Texan's games. Even with the uncertainty of Vikings backfield and the fact that we have never lost a home game to a NFC opponent, I like them to win it.

Vikings 35, Texans 24

I'm just greatful that this is our only game on Fox this season. I absolutely hate the sound effects and flashing lights of their stats bar at the top. I would imagine someone with epilepsy will sue them when they get a seizure from it.
I curse you OGRE

HOWEVER YOU ARE CORRECT AGAIN

SO IF YOUR THIRSTY, SEND ME EMAIL
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote