Thread: four quarters
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2004   #9
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109004 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittbull
Did anyone happen to look at the amount of plays the Texans had in the first half? It wasn't totally bad play calling. The vikings had the ball for 42 plays, while the texans got a shot 18 times. That isn't alot. Out of the 18, Carr threw 13 times in the first half. The problem is, with our offense not being able to get anything fluid going, it looked like bad play calling. I do have to agree with the overtime playcalling. 3rd and 2 at the 41, I would have done a quick hit to DD or QB draw. Instead, we allowed the defense to pin their ears back and come at our QB. Result? DC touchdown pass and the game is over. Man are we coming together though!
I have more problem with the game planning moreso than the play calling. To center and focus your game plan around Dom Davis has held this team back (in regards to scoring) for a good strech of games. Once we stopped we started to score. We get Dom back and we make zero effort to look to anyone else but Davis...until we are behind by a few TD's
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote