View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006   #120
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 903 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan "Tack" Fan
Dude sorry but you must be in denial. Ask yourself how many cornerbacks and wide receivers are white in the NFL. I don't have to tell you, you can see for yourself. There really is no argument here.
For the sake of shutting you up.

Drew Bennett
Brian Finneran
Matt Jones

There is 3 just off the top of my head. There is no arguement here you are right.....you've revealed yourself for what you are.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote