Thread: four quarters
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2004   #5
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer
I won't say that we are put in "unwinnable" situations too much but I do agree that the coaching staff needs to open it up more earlier in the game.
When you have no deception in your game plan and you put your self in predictable situations I consider that poor coaching and poor gameplanning. We didn't have a single skill position player touch the ball other than Dom Davis until the second quarter, and didn't open up the offense until we were down 3 TD's. We don't even look at Armstrong until the game is in panic mode. Isn't he the same guy in the first quarter? I'm losing my patience with Capers.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote