View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006   #111
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan "Tack" Fan
I am white and just because i accept the fact that we are slower doesn't make it a racist comment. Plus, why are you so mad about it? You don't play high school football currently so i don't understand why you are taking it to heart. It was pretty lame for you to give me bad rep for my opinion, but atleast you put your name. most of the other people are too lame to put their name.
You deserve the bad rep. You are trolling, you're just setting yourself up for controversy. I normally enjoy your contributions, so I won't give you negative rep yet. Unless you've ever been in Texas for the high school football, you cannot talk about it.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote