View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006   #109
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan "Tack" Fan
I am white and just because i accept the fact that we are slower doesn't make it a racist comment. Plus, why are you so mad about it? You don't play high school football currently so i don't understand why you are taking it to heart. It was pretty lame for you to give me bad rep for my opinion, but atleast you put your name. most of the other people are too lame to put their name.
At best it was sterotyping, at worst it was racist, not for me to judge your intent, but it was still an offensive thing to say. Im not mad at all....quite the contrary...and if Im the only person to give you bad rep for this thread i'd be extremely suprised.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote