View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006   #106
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07
Racist much? where do you think NCAA rosters come from? HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL. So to say that High School football is stupid because nobody makes it to the NCAA is ridiculous on many levels...obviously they are making it to the NCAA, otherwise we wouldn't have one. Texas is also one of the best THREE states for high school football, with the most NCAA D1 scholarships going to texas, california, and florida respectively. Im sure High School football IS a joke in tennessee, much like your pro team.
I am white and just because i accept the fact that we are slower doesn't make it a racist comment. Plus, why are you so mad about it? You don't play high school football currently so i don't understand why you are taking it to heart. It was pretty lame for you to give me bad rep for my opinion, but atleast you put your name. most of the other people are too lame to put their name.