View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006   #104
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan "Tack" Fan
Yeah but true or false: there's a lot of unworthy, boring, slow white guys who think they are the sh!t cause they start on their high school football team when in all reality will never touch an NCAA roster and will wind up being their hometown orthodontist.

I guess it's just the high school attitude where these kids think they are gods when in all reality the only people who care are their parents and alumni of the school.

Racist much? where do you think NCAA rosters come from? HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL. So to say that High School football is stupid because nobody makes it to the NCAA is ridiculous on many levels...obviously they are making it to the NCAA, otherwise we wouldn't have one. Texas is also one of the best THREE states for high school football, with the most NCAA D1 scholarships going to texas, california, and florida respectively. Im sure High School football IS a joke in tennessee, much like your pro team.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote