Thread: four quarters
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2004   #4
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

I won't say that we are put in "unwinnable" situations too much but I do agree that the coaching staff needs to open it up more earlier in the game. I did not watch the first half of this game because we were down 21-0 and there was that "other game" on. Even though we played very well and all, it's one of those games that we might come back to later on and regret loosing it. The coaching staff by now should definitely have enough confidence in the offense to start attacking more instead of waiting till it's the 4th quarter.