View Single Post
Old 05-16-2004   #4
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4561 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Just watched a segment on Marcus Coleman and his house on channel 26 (fox news at 9:00) It kind of pi$$ed me off. He is living in a freaking luxurious house, has been busted for drunk driving, and I am paying increased dollar amounts for my PSL seat. Fook Marcus Coleman and his affluence. I have watched him get burned more than once, and I hope he has a great upcoming year, because if he doesn't he will be the next Matt Stevens as far as criticism goes.
I don't think you can compare Coleman to Matt Stevens if he has a bad year this year. He is making a transition from CB to FS. Also, I wish everyone would not be so hard on Coleman for his DWI. I understand he broke the law, but it is up to the courts to decide his punishment. You make it sound like people who break the law shouldn't be able to make good money or have nice things. I guarantee more than half of the people who come to this MB have broken a law sometime or another, although maybe not as serious as DWI.
texan279 is offline   Reply With Quote