View Single Post
Old 07-25-2006   #91
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj.
Even though it's an hour away, I plan to attend at least one game at the new Cy Fair stadium on Barker Cypress this year. It's right across the street from where my bro-in law lives and I've been watching it being built for a couple of years now. It's a muther and probably will surpass Galena Park as the best stadium in the area.
The place is a beauty.

Those aren't my photos. You can find a bunch more here: http://www.drumcorpstexas.com/index-Pre-TMEA.html

I have been there though. Very, very nice. Best high school stadium I've ever been too.
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote