View Single Post
Old 05-16-2004   #2
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 267781 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know, I think he's played his position well for us in the two years we've had him. I don't necessarily think it's an outrage that he lives in a luxurious house either. Don't pretty much all of the NFL players live in luxurious homes whether they're good guys, bad guys, or somewhere in between.

It just kind of goes with the territory I think. I wouldn't lay all of the price increases on just Marcus's head. He's just one guy and I doubt he's even the most expensive guy with a DWI arrest out there.