Thread: Bennie Joppru
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2004   #12
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Many, many moons ago (and make that moons as in decades), when I was
young and competing athletically, I had a severe groin injury. This was not football, but Track. Anyway, I personally know something about this type of injury and they can be severe to be sure. It cost me an entire Track season. But with rest I recovered and I was playing football a few months later that fall.
That should have been Jopprus experience, especially since the advancement
in medical technology over the decades and him being a professsional/NFL athelete where he should have gotten far better pro med help that a mere amateur jock like myself. His origional injury was just bad luck to be sure, but somebody who was involved in his recovery/rehab treatments and or surgery (I think he may have eventually had surgery ?), screwed up. Whether or not the Texans could somehow have any liablity (legal speaking), in that situation - I don't know. But Joppru may very well think someone is to blame.
But most of all, I to hope he is playing for us this year and ready for an entire season of football next year. He deserves a little luck at this point !
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote