Thread: Bennie Joppru
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2004   #2
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Yup, this is important to the Texans because he was our 2nd round pick last year. As we all know, our O is progressing along very well - one thing missing is a TE who can be a descent blocker but also possession type receiver for us over the middle - that's Bennie. That's why we invested our very valuable 2nd round pick in him last year. This whole thing with him is a real mystery and really lacking for a full and complete disclosure/explanation. Believe me, I get no pleasure in saying this, but I'm thinking that there will be some litigation re. this situation. I hope not, I hope I'm wrong. Most of all, I just hope it gets back with the team this season after PUP and is able to begin his NFL career in earnest.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote