View Single Post
Old 10-09-2004   #100
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109004 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballbutterfly
Have you ever watched a single Texans game? If not, I do not believe that you have any authority to say anything about how many points we will or will not post this weekend.
Wouldn't that work both ways?
Quote:
Originally Posted by footballbutterfly
That's like all the jerk-offs going on about Jacksonville (um, 15 ppg is not going to cut it). I am not impressed with the Viks' secondary and I think that our receivers match up better than Udeze and whomever you think he "matches up against." As far as Moss being a "cancer" I never said that, I just said I have no respect for the man and him working with kids who have cancer is not enought to change that (by the way, I already knew that tidbit about him).

P.S. If YOU got an "A" in English then that explains a LOT about that state of education these days.
No need to insult rival fans. That kind of stuff just sparks an equally insulting response. Kick the team around all you want. Just try not to get personal with the posters please.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote