View Single Post
Old 10-09-2004   #98
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 7477 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingstw
MMMMMMM! Williams, Hovan, Udeze, and Mixon are licking their chops.
I'm sure Wiegert, McKinney, and Wade are licking their chops too. They're going up against a rookie DE, and an overrated interior lineman. I'm not so sure Hoverrated will even start, Tice has been entertaining the media with the notion of Steve Martin getting the nod (I wonder why). Wiegert and McKinney did a good job last week against one of the top NT's in the league - Ted Washington, and as you know we gave up not a single sack against one of the better pass rushing teams in the league. Our 3rd string RB gained 105 yards against a top tier run defense, and the team gained around 160 total. Since your D is nowhere close to Oakland's, I'm not worried one bit about the offense.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote