View Single Post
Old 10-09-2004   #12
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre Carr
I just hope they keep the roof open . After all thats what the whole purpose was , to have open air football in Houston . The fans that complain just need to suck it up and deal with it , or just stay their sissy selves at the la casa snd soak up all that AC .

I don't know why some of you can't get it through your heads that Reliant is not an "open air" stadium!! It is a stadium without a roof! Open air stadiums have open concourses where air circulates, NOT SO at Reliant! Also, if the heat affects one team, why not the other?? I know for a fact that the heat has bothered some of the TEXAN players, so don't throw that "dark jersy," "standing in the sun" theory at me. These are professional players who should be conditioned to play in any environment. We'll see how our Texans do when they go to Chicago and NY in Dec. Personally, I think they will do just fine!

I get really ticked when someone is so lame they come up with "stay their sissy selves at the la casa and soak up all that AC!" I want to be in my section, standing on my feet, screaming my stinking head off for my TEXANS, not sitting in my seat, waiting for someone to bring me a cup of ice so I can cool down enough to be able to walk up the stairs without fainting. Before you blast me for being a "sissy" I want you to know! I perfer the roof open, except on days when it's blistering hot in the North end zone. They will close the stinking roof for a "threat of rain" but will leave it open when it's 120 degrees in some sections. Think about how much louder it would be if all those fans were in their seats yelling, rather than walking the concourses to stay cool. So, the win/lose theory can go either way. Bring on the RAIN!! :hehe:
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote