View Single Post
Old 10-09-2004   #18
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101824 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamCatcher
DC seems to like the 4th quarter and is improving all the time.
That is one trait that all the greats have in common, they come through in the cluch,(BTW We have an awesome kicker- Downtown Brown). When people were doubting him, I told everybody to have patience and wait till the end of the year. Now hes making me look like a genius. It reminds me of what Terry Bradshaw said to one of his teamates when he was struggling early in his career. He told him "You may lose with me, but you won't win without me". I'm glad David is improving with each game, it makes me excited to see what will happen by the end of the season. This year has really been good so far, both David and AJ are off to a good start. I just wish I could say the same thing about DD. I had high expectations for him this year, oh well the season is still young. We have a offensive juggernaut in the making, if the oline can do what they did last week consistantly.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote