View Single Post
Old 10-09-2004   #10
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 158369 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegr8fan
I couldn't agree more, for this time of the season. If it is early in the season I have to say I think it is safer, for the fans themselves, with the roof closed. Having sat there for an early season game once I can tell you that the heat seemed to be bad enough to actually make some of the BULLPEN fans physically ill.
I kept checking on SheTexan to make sure she didn't pass out last weekend! The wife & I just gutted it out and baked alive..... Oh well, sunscreen time for us again this weekend, especially with the Astros playing a noon game tomorrow!
disaacks3 is offline   Reply With Quote