View Single Post
Old 10-08-2004   #9
thegr8fan
All Pro

Rep Power: 667 thegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
In reality, teams should use everything possible to have a home advantage. I don't know of a fan who's more concerned with being comfortable than helping the Texans win.
I couldn't agree more, for this time of the season. If it is early in the season I have to say I think it is safer, for the fans themselves, with the roof closed. Having sat there for an early season game once I can tell you that the heat seemed to be bad enough to actually make some of the BULLPEN fans physically ill.
thegr8fan is offline   Reply With Quote