View Single Post
Old 10-08-2004   #86
Vikingstw
Rookie

I dont believe what people say, i believe what his teamates and his coaches say, the people that are around him all day, i dont believe just anybody, but those who know him personaly. I have never heard anyone that knows him personally say he was a cancer or disruption. I have heard about things he does for children with lukimia and cancer, kids who are specail, those are the things that count. Just to say he is tuff and plays hurt and hes not a cancer does not make him a god, its all facts, if thats what you want to call him then so be it. Dont worry about my grammer you sound like my college professor. By the way i got an A in english last semester, i'm not gonna stress over my grammer on a board.

Anyways i didnt come here to fight about moss but you got me goin, i came here to further my knowledge of your team, and i have learned some about the defense.

Oh yeah Viking Pal, do you ever hit up any viking boards, if so check out purplepride.org its the home of the viking fans-great site.
Vikingstw is offline   Reply With Quote