View Single Post
Old 10-08-2004   #82
Vikingstw
Rookie

Lady, Moss was in College 5 years ago, are you in the locker room NO, do you know him NO. Do i come around here putting your players down NO. I think its a case of bein jelous just like other fans from other teams. So quit obviously moss is a leader and a part of our team, if he was a problem tice would not put up with it. For one thing i dont LOVE moss, my favorite viking players are Brian Williams, Onterrio Smith i like Nate Burleson and Kelly Cambell, moss is great but i dont have an obsetion. But i do stick up for him, because i know better then the trash people talk about him.

Whoever said all we have is our passing game is a joke. We have had one of the best online/running games for the past three years. We have some isuess, we will have 8 starters out for this game, both RB's, you should feel lucky. Our Defense is very young but fast and talented. We have a new D cordinater and it will take awhile before we become anywhere near great, but there not slouches. They will cause turnovers. Grass doesnt slow our team down, thats false.

If we dont shoot ourselves in the foot with fumbles and penalteis we will beat you. We will see after Sunday i will be back after the game.
Vikingstw is offline   Reply With Quote