View Single Post
Old 10-08-2004   #12
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn Jimmy
what the heck does this have to do with who will win the game on sunday? absolutely nothing. no offense, i know this takes a lot of time to do, but it's a massive waste of time. i could care less about minnesota's T12, because we play them what, once every 5 years. the only teams that the T12 should matter with are intradivision foes, and even then, i could care less about where they're drafted, but how they're producing. you're like the guy on hornfans who still thinks we're better than OU when we've outrecruited them over the past few years, when in essence coaching, gameplanning, and player development are what really matter. stop wasting your time w/ this T12 nonsense.
One of the great things about being an NFL fan is that you can be a fan in so many different ways. Some guys like to crunch numbers. Some guys love the action and the controlled aggression. Some people just like to run around and yell "yay team", drink beer and paint their face. Bottom line we can all follow the NFL in our own way. This T-12 summary is just another way to break down how we look at how this team was constructed in relation to existing mature NFL teams. I don't consider this stuff a waste of time. It's an interesting snapshot of the talent that the teams have chosen over the last couple of years if you have any interest in the salary cap and its ramifications.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote