View Single Post
Old 10-08-2004   #8
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn Jimmy
what the heck does this have to do with who will win the game on sunday? absolutely nothing. no offense, i know this takes a lot of time to do, but it's a massive waste of time. i could care less about minnesota's T12, because we play them what, once every 5 years. the only teams that the T12 should matter with are intradivision foes, and even then, i could care less about where they're drafted, but how they're producing. you're like the guy on hornfans who still thinks we're better than OU when we've outrecruited them over the past few years, when in essence coaching, gameplanning, and player development are what really matter. stop wasting your time w/ this T12 nonsense.
Just don't click on the thread then. I for one think this is interesting and hope Mistral keeps it up through the season. Good work Mistral.