View Single Post
Old 10-08-2004   #7
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't follow college football or drafts, so I never know anything about the other teams new players to compare with ours, but I still think this is really good stuff for those who can get something out of it. I also think it was really good reading the first time I read about the lack of "T12" in the first year and the surplus of them next year. I read it every week, despite my lack of player knowledge. It's a good thread for me and a great one for some others.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote