View Single Post
Old 10-07-2004   #41
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 223543 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingstw
Unfortuatly we have had alot of pressure on Pepp the past few games, but we have played very very good D Lines. I dont even know one guy on your D Line (but thats why i come here to learn more about the oponent). Even though there has been significant pressure on pepp he has been unbelievable, just imagine if he gets time.

Oh by the way I just heard Wong's name i always thought he was a good LB (x-Viking), how has he turned out in Houston the past few years?

What did you guys think of Steve Martin our DT who will most likely start for the somewhat injured Hovan on sunday?
Gary Walker, DE here but would be DT anywhere else, was a pro-bowler until injured last year. Seth Payne was off to a probowl NT spot until injured last year--sense a trend here--still recovering but getting better every game. Robaire Smith is an up and coming huge run stuffer with great presence for knocking down passes. Not really their job to get pressure in a 3-4 but we'll see.

Wong has done well. Not top notch speed for OLB but very smart and very high effort. Will likely be spelled in obvious passing situations by Peek a second year player with all sorts of aggression aimed at QB's.

Martin played well for us last year as a fill in for Payne. He wasn't Payne's calibur but was very solid, particularly against his old team the Patriots--frankly surprised we didn't try to keep him.