View Single Post
Old 10-06-2004   #20
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 63855 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SESupergenius
I think this is the crux of matter of Carr not being as effecient and being criticized for the numbers he's put up the last few years. You have to have an offensive line to put up good stats. Time in and time out Carr has proven that if you give him what he needs, he will come through. I say now all we need is another receiver and we are in business. Someone that can catch the rock and get seperation in one on one settings.

We don't need another top tier WR. We have three guys qualified to be #2's. Next year we need to spend money on DL, maybe RB, maybe OL, backup QB, maybe a LB as well... If we go into a season with Gaffney and Armstrong as our second and third WRs, I think we'll be fine.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote