View Single Post
Old 05-15-2004   #6
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rittenhouserobz
I would like to ad a positive to the injury situation. I believe that guys who have a major injury and come back will play a little more conservative, thus they have a better chance of being around all year once they come back. I am sure that they eventually get back their speed, but they may not take the higher risks.
I think that's what WORRIES me about these guys...and about Joppru and Hollings. I don't want the injuries/rehabs to affect the game that some scouts originally saw.

The big test of this might be Willis McGahee this year. Will he be as sure-footed and elusive in games as he was in drills/minicamps? If he plays conservative he's a bust as a draft pick. I'll be keeping up on that!
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote