Thread: Well's Haters
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2004   #27
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72199 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think DD should start when he is healthly, of course. But, I see his time on the field, per game, going down and down. His fumbles are probably partly because of weariness, although I've heard the arguments against that. His health is also an issue, partly because the health of ANY RB is always an issue and partly because he is a little small. Wells has proven something and I, like most, am not ready to give up on Hollings yet, either. Right now, I'd like to see a healthy DD playing 50% of the game, with Wells playing about 35% and Hollings getting in a few rushes also. That's just until we see Hollings break out or DD fumble again or whatever happens next.

What I'd like to see is DD for 175 yds. rushing (not receiving) against Minn. and NO FUMBLES.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote