Thread: 3rd and Goal
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2004   #11
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 114610 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky
That was a horrible audible. Very poor choice, whether a called play or an audible.

Two other nits I can pick is why Capers did not challange the spot with the Carr scramble. It was a bad spot. And even if they choose not to challenge, why rush the next play. I thought the whole thing was discombulated.

Lastly, the end of first half time management/play selection was very poor imho. They could have gotten 3 on the board with ease had they managed that properly.
Wow, somebody actually saw the flaws the same way I did! To be honest, compared with previous outings, I was THRILLED with the play-calling in general this time, especially on Defense. Now comes the first "real" test of the year against a playoff contender!

Anyone else irritated that Simmons hit didn't make the "Jacked Up" segment on NFL countdown last night?
disaacks3 is online now   Reply With Quote