View Single Post
Old 10-05-2004   #21
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1312 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think we are greatly improved, but Moss is unstoppable, and I think Culpepper is one of the most gifted athletes in all of the NFL. Moss will be way too much too handle, and just his presence (double teams) will get Marcus Robinson open. That O-line of theirs is scary good, I think we'll need to blitz alot if we want to get any kind of pressure. Moe Williams isn't the greatest RB, but we don't have the greatest run defense. If by any chance Onterrio Smith plays... It will probably be pretty ugly for us.

Vikings- 35

Texans- 27

-Ben Franklin

Last edited by 281; 10-05-2004 at 06:09 PM.
281 is offline   Reply With Quote