Thread: 3rd and Goal
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2004   #9
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 217165 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

When 70,000 fans start booing the home team for a playcall, maybe it's a little off, hmmm? Palmer seems to call a sharp game all game and then invariably he has a brain cramp. I understand Carr audibled, but if I understand correctly (and I very well may not), Carr goes in with a package and has the option to audible to a backup play in case he sees the first one isn't going to work. That's fine, but when you're in certain situations, the backup play needs to fit the situation just as much as the primary play.

Regardless, we won, and we are making strides with the offense. It's nice to see Carr getting the chance to show his ability and it's really nice that they involved AJ as much as they did. I'm not piling on the playcalling, but I think when it comes to how they playcall, they should dance with who brought 'em.
eriadoc is offline   Reply With Quote