Thread: Moss vs. Texans
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2004   #44
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah Culpepper is a big ol QB. I remember reading somewhere that he weighs more than every offensive lineman on the Dolphins perfect season team. Big guy. On the other hand I saw Jason Simmons put a monster pop on a great big Raider the other day so if the Texans can lay some licks on Culpepper, maybe cause a fumble, and get inside his head then we have a chance in this one.

The Vikings are a very good football team but for some reason after what we've seen this season I think I'd be more worried if they were a really bad football team. The Texans seem to be pretty good at rising to the level of an opponent. They're less good at playing above the level of an opponent they percieve to be beatable.