View Single Post
Old 10-04-2004   #11
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 366349 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
I do think the WRs are making more plays on the ball. Especially, the last 2 weeks where AJ has made some highlight reel catches. Look at the play in KC where Gaffney swated away a sure interception early in the 1st quarter. I see the receivers doing a better job of attacking the ball rather than just waiting on it.
I should have made myself clearer above--IMO the WR's are doing a better job this year, but the difference on the drop issue alone, I don't think is statistically significant for the above comparison.