Thread: Moss vs. Texans
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2004   #27
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by scourge
Just saw it a lil while ago on "Monday NFL Quarterback" or whatever its called on ESPN2. Mike Ditka, Eric Allen, and Trey Wingo were discussing it.
Oh ok so they said he's definately out? If so that is a good thing for us, and not so good for the Vikes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
They are still going to go after him. Now you guys are going to rip me but D-Rob's first pick was more of a bad throw by Collins and miscommunications with his WR than a great play by D-Rob. The ball was thrown high and behind the WR and the WR never looked back so it was there for the taking for D-Rob and I am glad he made the play...
Yeah it was definately an overthrow and a miscommunication on the part of the WR/QB. The WR could have made more of an effort to knock it down. D Rob went high to get it, and it was a good INT. His second INT was much better, but still it's nice for him to get a gift INT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano
Speaking of Eric Brown and the safety position, what did everyone think of Glenn Earl yesterday. Seems as though our coverage was much better and we got 3 picks because of it.
I liked what I saw of him, but it seemed like Simmons got a good bit of playing time at SS too. He made that tackle in the backfield on the RB early on in the game. Pretty impressive for his second start. If he plays well while Brown is out with an injury he might earn Brown's starting job. Two rookies in the secondary is still a little scary though.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote