Thread: Props to AJ
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2004   #7
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidCarr_Fan8
I am glad he is getting a lot of credit here, on ESPN he doesn't get very much credit, I say he is underrated, because he is a great young receiver that doesn't get mentioned a lot.
Some people agree with you: PFWs Question of the Week - Who is underrated???
Quote:
PFW Seahawks correspondent Mike Sando, of the Tacoma News Tribune:
“How about WR Andre Johnson of Houston? He hasn't been given enough credit for as productive as he's been so far in his career. Through his first 19 games, he has more catches than Jerry Rice, Art Monk, Tim Brown and Cris Carter had in their first 19 games. Anquan Boldin and Roy Williams have made bigger splashes on the national scene, but Johnson has been very good.”
and
Quote:
PFW associate editor Mike Wilkening:
“I can't pick just one player. Bengals WR Peter Warrick means so much to the Cincinnati attack. He's one of the league's best possession receivers, in my book. Texans WR Andre Johnson is on the cusp of huge things. In the NFC, Saints QB Aaron Brooks gets a lot of criticism because he's not perceived to be as strong a leader as other players at the position, but he's cut down on his turnovers and is getting better and better. Also, don't overlook speedy Eagles TE L.J. Smith.”
http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW...tion100204.htm

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote