Thread: Well's Haters
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2004   #25
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
EXACTLY.....i mean i was happy w/ the way Wells played but D.D can do more things when he's in. He had a few bad games so lets not just forget what he did for us in 2003. PLEASE get well D.D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The thing that strikes me is Wells only put the ball on the ground once, because the defender got lower than he did and put a helmet on the ball. DD is having injury issues and IF he continues to put the ball on the ground IMO we need to take a hard look at our RB situation.