Thread: Well's Haters
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2004   #24
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14190 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Okay. Today I am enjoying a nice big bowl of crowe. I admit Wells has not been one of my favorite players to talk about. I have enjoyed his team first attitude and I believe that is why we are talking so great about him today. His play resulted in a win so I am more than happy to eat this bowl of crowe.

I believe his opportunity came at the right time as maybe now the coaching staffs eyes have opened to Carr being the man the offense needs to go through. I believe Davis would've had a break out game this week though on some of the runs Wells couldn't make. I also believe Wells was a big factor on 3rd down and I believe those short gains are the ones that Davis has more trouble making, and him being a bigger backs allows us not to be so predictable on those 3rd and short situations because we won't have to be in an I formation each time.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote