View Single Post
Old 10-04-2004   #5
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 336338 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan279
It might just be me but another thing that seems to be helping his stats is the WR's aren't dropping as many passes. It's just what I remember from last season though, I might be wrong, any opinions?
AJ (10), Bradford (1) and Gaffney (1) had a total of 12 drops last year and not all of those came while Carr was playing. So Carr suffered from about 8 drops in 12 games played.

This year AJ has 1 and Armstrong has 1 drop--2 drops in 4 games. Don't think the drop thing has had a huge difference on the overall picture for Carr.