View Single Post
Old 10-04-2004   #4
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Faggins did a great job, but he wasn't as much of a surprise to me as Earl was last Sunday. Faggins had already displayed what he was made of last season. Earl, on the other hand, was a rookie coming off an injury and starting in KC. He did okay in that game, but nothing spectactular. Early on in the Oakland game Earl broke through and tackled the RB in the backfield. I was surprised because I didn't expect him to be able to read and react so quickly to that play in only his second NFL start. If Brown misses any more time he might not get his starting job back this season the way Earl has been playing. He's showed improvement, and I can only expect him to get better with playing time. He's still got a lot to learn, but he's made some big strides thus far.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote