Thread: Well's Haters
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2004   #11
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

geez yall take everything out of context. I posted the comment about wells rarely going over 4 yards.. but it was in relation to him getting the ball 3 times in a row on the 10 yard line.. when they guy is RARELY breaking for more than 4 yards.. and he has just been stuffed for no gain .. and you have 10 yards to go.. you dont give him the ball a 3rd time expecting him to amazingly run it in.

Anyway.. ive been a wells supporter for a LONG time and I think he really stepped up and showed that he is capable of playing in the NFL. I think he may have won the #2 spot behind davis.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote