View Single Post
Old 10-03-2004   #2
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2271 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

Defense did good.. 3-4 is the way to go.. besides.. everyone talking about going to a 4-3 seems to forget that our coaches, including our headcoach, are geniuses of the 3-4 and dont have much experience running the 4-3.

As for palmer.. he had moments of genius.. but the 3 rushes by wells on the 10 yard line were absolutely horrible.. i dont know what he was trying to accomplish with that, hes just lucky that he didnt lose the game for us with that ****.

And as long as we are talking about coaches.. i know hindsight is 20/20 and if it had worked I probably wouldnt be saying anything right now.. BUT GOD DANG IT WHY DIDNT WE CHALLENGE THE SPOT OF THE BALL ON THAT PLAY!
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote