Thread: Bad News....
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2004   #122
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 78537 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

good lookin out blue. i honestly didnt know direction or crush zones had anything to do with it, especially from gm. my last experience was really bizarre ... was driving in the rain in a 95 Z28. was going in a U-turn under the freeway on I-45 north at somewhere between 20-30mph and (drag radials) went sliding into the curb towards the end of the U. that slide and hitting the curb completely sideways (wheels first) was enuff to send the bags out. it was honestly the next day before my head cleared & a week before i quit smelling sulfer. i didnt hit the bag, it hit me and lemme tell ya it didnt feel good lol. something i really didnt like was the passenger bag - it sent the hard plastic cover OUT & UP hard enough to smash the windshield. had anyone be too close to that it damn well could've killed em.