View Single Post
Old 10-01-2004   #10
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 251959 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Actually, the Raiders are probably going to beat us. In my opinion they probably "should" beat us. I think they're overall probably a better team with a little more consistency than the Texans have, better talent at some postions, and just generally they're more established in what they're doing. That doesn't mean they will beat the Texans though. The Texans CAN win this game. The only question left is will they step it up and rise to 2-2.

And I don't think that there's any way in the world that the Texans should be 3-0 right now. The intensity that they showed in the 4th quarter of the K.C. game was a direct result of the way the season began (0-2). If the Texans had walked into Arrowhead with a 2-0 record to play against an 0-2 Chiefs team with it's back against the wall I believe that the Chiefs would have won that game. The Texans had their back against the wall in that game.