View Single Post
Old 10-01-2004   #4
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

Yes and No.

Disappointing that we arent on our way to a 16 win season.. yah ok.. but honestly im not disappointed yet.

If you would have asked me on a sunday after we lost.. yah i was disappointed as hell.. but thats usually how it goes.. now that I have had time to simmer down and look at things, really we arent in a bad position.

We hit our stride around mid season.. that is when we start to play like we are really capable of. Every team is like that. In the past.. we have played bad at first.. and played pretty good in the mid to late season, losing alot of close games.

This year.. what will make or break the season for me is whether or not we pull those close games out this year. Already we have started this season stronger than any past season.. Our wins may not show it.. but those first two weeks we were really playing well. What I will be looking for is consistency and even better statistics.. id like to see us be ahead in the first quarter and stay well ahead all the way through the game. Id really like to see us have our first blowout. All in all.. id just be happy if we come away with a better record than last year, and we win those close games.

really though.. even if we end 4-12 or 5-11 again.. it may be hard to watch, but we would end up with a good draft pick and that is actually pretty important for us right now.. its obvious that we are not yet a top tier team.. we are still missing some peices.. and we need some good drafts to get there.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote