Thread: Billy Miller
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2004   #25
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
RB Tony Holling WAS selected with a second (2nd) round draft selection!
Uh... I know we used a 2nd round pick on Hollings. That's fairly common knowledge and exactly what I said in my last post -- a detail that you obviously missed.

I'll repeat what I said here again: "... in the third round the Texans traded pick #83 along with a 7th rounder to Oakland for the Raiders' 2004 2nd round pick. That 2nd rounder was ultimately used to select Hollings."

Quote:
In an earlier post you said he was a third (3rd) rounder.....and as you have now made clear for other readers......he was not
Where did I say anything about Hollings being a 3rd rounder? You need to take that up with Mistral.

I don't know this for a fact but looking at the way he composed that post, I think Mistral was attempting to highlight the fact that one of those 3rds in 2003 was used to get Hollings.

Again, the Hollings pick -- ultimately a 2nd rounder in 2004 -- "originated from..." a 3rd and a 7th in 2003.

Like infantry said, try reading more carefully so we don't have to post this stuff over and over again.

Last edited by aj.; 09-30-2004 at 01:02 PM.