Thread: Andre Johnson
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2004   #16
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 112890 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwwillis
Risk vs. Reward

Age old delema

Yes! a 10yrd loss on any down kills the drive.

yup it could. and a 40 yard bomb makes points happen. lets not forget we were domminated at the line of scrimmage due in part to playing a 2nd-3rd string right guard at a time when we possed no running threat because of davis' injury.

as i said i'll take an extra sack or 2 to put more points on the board. i dont think its a leap of faith to think we could provide carr the oppurtunity to do it 2-3 more times a game.

what we've been doing hasnt always worked...why not try something new?
speed isnt the issue...carr has a great arm...so whats the issue?

im not looking for an exclusivley deep passing game...just a little more often then we have...our history with victories proves it works.