Thread: Georgia vs LSU
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2004   #6
jgl35
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1760 jgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respected

I have been a LSU fan since the days of Billy Cannon. That goes back a lot of years. My dad's favorite player when I was small was Steve Van Buren from the Eagles. He when to LSU. That is what got me started. I have lived in the Philly area most of my life and have never been to La. Would like to see the school someday. Only know one other guy up here that is a LSU fan. Everything up here is Penn State or Notre Dame Don't like either one. The SEC is the best around (personal thinking only). Should be a great game. GO TIGERS!!!
jgl35 is offline   Reply With Quote